Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tidbits From The Past Week

On Friday I helped at Gigi's school for Field Day. 
They have bounce houses, play games, watch movies, and run around like the crazy maniacs that they are. 


On Saturday Zoe had dress rehearsal for dance. 
The recital is in a few weeks. 
This is her tap outfit...they will be tapping to Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. 


I realized when putting this together that I didn't take a Sunday picture. 
Gasp!!
We (Chad, Zoe, and I) went to see the new Godzilla movie at The Avon Theater
It was fabulous!
This picture is from their website. 


Then we met Grandma, Grandpa, and Gigi at Pizza Hut. 

Monday was Field Day at Zoe's school. 
Chad and I both volunteered to help and we were assigned to arts and crafts. 
Chad helped the kids make origami frogs. 


Tuesday was Gigi's field trip to the zoo. 
Her teacher had rearranged the schedule to go on this day. 
We were originally to go last Tuesday, but a cold, rainy forecast had her teacher reconsider. 
I'm glad because today was beautiful! 



1 comment:

  1. GREAT last picture!
    Zoe is adorable in her costume!!!!!! (Love the red lipstick)

    ReplyDelete