Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Tree Killer

Hi. 
My name is Willie. 
I'm two years old. 
I have a problem. 
A very big problem. 
A real choker of an issue...


I eat trees... 


My owners have had to put chicken wire around some of my victims. 


Others are tougher and I love to leave my mark on them as I run through the yard. 


I just get excited. 
I see a squirrel.
I eat a tree. 
I see Lola running. 
I eat a tree.
Someone calls my name. 
I eat a, guess what?
Yes!
A tree!


This is my favorite tree to eat. 
The bark is super tasty and not as choke-inducing as some of the others. 
Now don't get me wrong, I choke on bark fragments after I eat this one, too. 
But still, it's my fav. 
And I just know my family loves hearing me gag and hack when I get bits of bark stuck in my throat. 


And then there's my friend Lola. 
She has a problem, too. 
She prefers eating the wheels on the wagon. 
Pulling it around by her teeth. 
She also goes after lawn mower, wheelbarrow, and car tires. 
She's my hero...





1 comment: