Sunday, April 14, 2013

Because...

Because...

You never know if you are going to careen off of the road while driving and get stuck in a ravine for 9 days, I have stockpiled some survival items in my glove box.
A half eaten bag of veggie flavored goldfish that, once they were tried by my family, were declared too gross to consume except in an emergency.
Ketchup packets.
Straws for sucking water off of leaves or the broken pieces of glass that may end up near me.
Really stale Triscuits.
Better to be safe than dead, I say.

Because...

I've been watching The Masters on television, ummm, golfers are sexy.
I think it's the hats.
Or the pants.
Or the shoes.
Something about spiky footwear makes my heart go all aflutter.

Because...

The sun is out I think I want to get my hair cut super short.

Because...

The sun is out I want to nap in my hammock with a breeze blowing on me that's mother nature made.

Because...

I like giving out advice, here is today's sage wisdom from me.
Eat More Pie.
It will make you happy and life is too short to always be on a diet.



No comments:

Post a Comment