Wednesday, April 17, 2013

In A Funk

I've hit a wall.
I'm in a funk.
A goin' nowhere fast blog rut.
I think this hits all writers sometime (Shirley, is this really true?!) and I'm hoping it goes away soon.
Moves to another zip code.
Hails a cab uptown and gets drunk and forgets it's way home.

I've written about the farm.
Seasons.
Lists of things I like about both of those.
Cancer.
Love.
Loss.
Hope.
Gigi'isms.
Cats.
Dogs.
Pony and goat crap.
Crap in general.
My past.
My hopes for the future.
My today.
Nature.
Food.
Hair.
TV.
Friends.
Dreams.
Family.
Pie.
See, what now?!

I'm in a funk about what to blog about.
About what to talk about.
Anyone listening anyway?
Maybe not.
But if you are reading and listening and have an itch to know about something I haven't divulged yet, let me know.
Maybe you're the inspiration that I need.

4 comments:

  1. I think you just are overdue for a H & H meeting. Planning on seeing A LOT written on Monday morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should present each other with a blog challenge.....confessions......themed posts.....I am game. I mostly write the blog as an online journal with some opinion posts. If other people enjoy it, then great. But, I mostly write for myself. I have not been a great blogger lately....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some ideas. Bring your own: Blog A-Z - pick a word starting with the letter of the day/week/scheduled day and write whhy it has meaning for you, favorite recipes with pics with significance and memories of that recipe, significant songs and memories behind them, Memories from childhood from certain age ranges, I would be up for reading a book or watching a movie/doucumentary/classic and discussing it during our meetings or write thoughts down on the blog.....

    ReplyDelete