Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Really?! Already?!

The weather is warm and the wind has died down.  The yard has some rather tall spots in it thanks to the extra fertilization of dog pee and poo.  I got the mowers out today...

Boy, oh boy, it's going to be a long summer. 

I can tell already just from my first attempt at mowing today...

...little trolls bent a section of the thingy under the riding mower that the blades sits within.  They did this when I went in the house to eat some jellybeans.  Maybe I should have brought out some jellybeans for them and they would have left the metal thingy alone.  Mower doesn't work now.

...the other riding mower we have has some issues with hills (nice, huh?) and while we don't live in a mountainous area, we do have some slight inclines in the yard.  

...and then that mower ran out of gas.  I am not doing any siphoning, thank you very much.  The gas station is too far away and I need more jellybeans.

...the push mower is in the barn where I think I will leave it.

So, two large riding lawn mowers are sitting in the pasture, patiently waiting for Chad to come home and do some pounding and sweating and cursing and fillin' up with go juice.  

It's going to be a long summer...        

No comments:

Post a Comment