Sunday, September 19, 2010

Everyday...

Eleanor Roosevelt has been quoted as saying "Everyday living requires courage. We must do the things we think we cannot do."

I hope I have enough courage to get through this with Zoe.
This will be, without a doubt, the hardest thing I have ever had to do...

Everyday will bring new hurdles.

Everyday will be different from the last.

Everyday she will get sicker and better all at the same time.

Everyday my heart will break a bit more.

Everyday I have to fight back my tears while she is crying hers.

Everyday I strive for more patience.

Everyday I wish that this nightmare would just go away...

and I wake up and it's still here and we have to go on.

We must do the things that we think we can't do... and persevere.

Karen Carpenter said it best..."We've Only Just Begun"

No comments:

Post a Comment