Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today's Rambling In My Brain

Randomly Random...

I just dropped my mom off at the eye doctor because she had a cataract removed yesterday.
When did my mom get so old that cataracts are growing on her eyeballs?
What's going on?
I just left her the other day and she was "just going out for a jog before dinner."
Oh wait, that was 25 years ago...
Pretty soon she'll be begging me not to put her in a home.
And I won't.  
That just sucks.

School starts on Friday. 
It's a half day.
Does that even count?
So really school starts on Monday for both girls.
Gigi will go for half of the day after lunch.
They really need to get out of my house.
They lurk around corners asking me "what do we have to eat?" all day long and stare like zombies at the television while The Regular Show spurts out inappropriate jokes at them that they don't get.

There was a meteor shower the other night. 
I missed it.
I tried going out twice to see the showers of light in the sky.
Both times I only got a sore neck and a few bug bites.
So I left.
Chad stayed out and sat in a rocking chair in the middle of the driveway with a cat on his lap.
He saw quite a show.
I only got saggier boobs because I bet the earth's gravitational pull was altered by those darn things.



   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment