1. Erect another fence for the barnyard animals
2. Paint the front porch ceiling blue
3. Scrape the peeling paint from the bathroom
4. Paint bathroom
5. Put up artwork in bathroom and paint the table that's in the bathroom
6. Repaint laundry room (do not like the orange we did last year)
7. Install glass tile backsplash in kitchen
8. Trim some trees in yard whose limbs smack me in the face every time I mow the grass
9. Spring clean the mowers
10. Tear down this dumb half wall thing we have in the kitchen and get another work station set up. I hate this half wall thing! We need more cabinets and more usable counter space in it's place. It's a half wall of clutter and I despise clutter. Whew...I'm better. Sorry for the rant...
11. Get a larger bookcase for hallway
That's all I can think of right now.
Chad just wandered by and said "You're making a to do list for me and it's a blog, huh?"
Now get started.
I'll be on Pinterest if you need me...
|stupid half wall thing|