Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Things

Today's blog is inspired by another blog I recently read...
The Pioneer Woman - I Love


Things I Love...

marshmallows

music

plastic toy food

bags

Spring

horror movies

pianos

Gigi

dogs

cheese

romance movies

wild birds

Zoe

my friends from 916 Hovey

fairies

photos

reading books

my hubby

snow

cats

Autumn

Shel Silverstein

swimming

iced coffee

scary stories

gee-tars

french fries

antiques

my parents

Europe

trees

Disney movies

our pony

hammocks

chili cheese dogs

goats

the big city

strawberries

corn on the cob

history

Harry Potter

foreign films

the U.S.

milk

travel

croissants

family

morning

art

dewy grass

genealogy

snakes

blogs

pie

my oldest friend

garlic

butterflies

purple

sunsets

Summer

Lyle Lovett

toadstools

kisses

barns

hugs

I could go on and on...

What do you Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment